Find below presentations and papers that showcase past and current work by SharedGeo Staff and Associates.
- Geospatial Lessons Learned From Disasters (PPT) – Steve Swazee, January 29, 2015, ASPRS Western Great Lakes Region Meeting, Lake Elmo, Minnesota.
- U.S. National Grid Trail Markers – Bringing Geolocation to a Trail Near You (PPT) – Steve Swazee, October 29, 2014, Illinois GIS Association Conference, Lisle, Illinois.
- U.S. Department of the Interior Office of Policy Analysis: Lessons from the Front Lines of the Geospatial Revolution, (Video) – Steve Swazee, October 6, 2014, Washington, DC.
- Automated Vehicle Location (AVL) (Video) — Bob Basques, September 12, 2014, FOSS4G, Portland, Oregon.
- U.S. National Grid Trail Markers – Bringing Geolocation to a Trail Near You (PPT) – Steve Swazee, Bob Basques, October 4, 2012, Minnesota GIS/LIS Consortium Conference, St. Cloud, Minnesota.
- Geospatial Collaboration – Open Source Tools – Great Lakes Basin (PDF) – Jim Klassen, Alison Slaats, October 4, 2012, Minnesota GIS/LIS Consortium Conference, St. Cloud, Minnesota.
- Build Your Own Cloud – An Open Source Approach to Imagery Storage (PDF) – Jim Klassen, April 12, 2012, FOSS4G-NA, Washington, DC.
- Infrastructure and Management, Spatial Information Management in the City of St. Paul (WebM Video, 18:48) – Bob Basques, October 27, 2011, Twin Cities GECCo, Fort Snelling, Minnesota. Also available as PPT slides without audio.
- Open Source and the Common Operating Picture (PPT) – Steve Swazee, Bob Basques, September 16, 2011, FOSS4G, Denver Colorado.
- Twin Cities GECCo Workshop After Action Report/Improvement Plan (PDF) – Steve Swazee, May 31, 2012. Released by GITA on June 11, 2012, Denver, Colorado.
- Revolution Underway – GIS and Emergency Management in Minnesota (PDF) – Steve Swazee, April 27, 2010, GITA 2010 Geospatial Infrastructure Solutions Conference, Phoenix, Arizona.
- Providing Situational Awareness to the Republican National Convention and Beyond (PDF) – Steve Swazee, April 22, 2009, GITA 2009 Geospatial Infrastructure Solutions Conference, Tampa, Florida.