Thank you for considering a financial donation to SharedGeo!
SharedGeo is an IRS approved 501(c)3 nonprofit. You will receive a tax deductible receipt for any donation you give.
To donate to SharedGeo’s general operations fund supporting the current greatest need, please click on the “DONATE NOW” graphic at the top of the page or download a paper donation form here. Funds contributed will be used to pay administrative and direct costs for a wide range of programs and services that SharedGeo provides for little or no charge – some of which are listed below:
- Technology support for Disaster Response/Relief efforts
- Development of mapping and related technologies supporting the Emergency Services Sector
- “Matching Funds” contributions required by some grant programs
- Community event support
- SharedGeo grants to related efforts
- Environmental change monitoring,
- U.S. National Grid support,
- Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial software development, and
- Creation of unique and affordable approaches to the nation’s most difficult geospatial challenges.
Alternately, you can donate to a specific SharedGeo Shared Funding Project by using the links below: